We are currently seeking new operators to join our dynamic team of trained professional Aerial Platform Operators in Europe and Canada.
Are you ready to face the challenge to become an Aerial Platform Operator?
Bladefence is a specialist in wind turbine blade condition analysis, repairs and maintenance. Our Aerial Platform Operators work closely with our blade repair operations and external customers to realize projects to the highest quality.
Aerial Platform Operator
The successful applicant should be:
- 18 years of age or older
- Possess a European Class C driver’s license or a Canadian Class DZ driver's license, and have previous experience in operating, driving and maintaining heavy machinery, but not necessarily Aerial Platforms.
- Confident, and always having a ‘Safety First’ approach to their work
- Eligible to work in Europe or in Canada
- Customer oriented
- A flexible approach to their working days, as nights, weekends and public holidays are often required.
- Prepared to work on-site for up to 4 weeks at a time, depending on projects.
- Experience in glass fiber FRP repairs & laminating would be advantageous.
- Be physically fit as lifting, pushing, bending and long periods of standing will be required.
During the training period, the successful applicants will be trained according to the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) rules and applicants will receive a certificate of the training.
You will also receive in-house training to enable you to maintain the company standards in your new role.
Specific roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for the safe operation of Aerial Platforms
- Responsible for all safety checks of the Aerial Platform
- Responsible for ensuring the Aerial Platform is always in good operating condition
- Responsible for the planning of lifting operations on customer sites
- Assists customers to safely board and disembark the Aerial Platforms as necessary
- Assists customers to safely complete tasks using the Aerial Platform
- Ensuring smooth operation of the Aerial Platform and safety of all customers
- Other tasks as assigned by the employer.
Applications for European positions must be sent to email@example.com.
Your application must include the following information to be considered for the role:
- An up to date CV
- A covering email detailing your;
- Current employment status
- Availability to start work
- Salary expectation
- An up to date CV
The positions will be filled immediately as suitable candidates are found, and the last date for applications is the 9th of February 2019.