Is Wind Power part of your future?
We are currently recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager as a maternity leave replacement. You will be part of a dynamic, international team offering wind turbine blade maintenance services throughout Europe and North America. Initial contract will be from 12 to 18 months, but as the company is rapidly growing, there might be a possibility for a successful candidate to continue in a permanent position afterwards.
As the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. Responsibilities include acquiring new customers, handling their accounts and commercial project management, planning marketing activities (participation in exhibitions and conferences), as well as other tasks appointed by the employer. You will be working at the company’s European headquarters in Vantaa, Finland.
The tasks include:
- Business Development / Sales – searching the market for new customers, actively contacting and meeting with potential leads and following up, preparing quotes, presentations, business proposals.
- Account management – continuous conversation with the leads turned into customers, making sure what has been agreed will be delivered, and that the customer is satisfied.
- Project management and overall planning of resources in close collaboration with the Blade Operations Manager and Project Managers – making sure all additional work is reported and quoted, all work being invoiced, and the blade maintenance teams are in the right place at the right time. Communication with Blade Operations Manager, Project Manager, customer representative, technicians & Skylift Operations team.
- Administrative tasks – reviewing the project hours, invoicing the customer for the completed works. Answering the Bladefence general phone number and monitoring the general mailbox, updating contacts in Hubspot CRM, making travel arrangements etc.
- Marketing activities
- Keeping an eye on upcoming wind energy / blade events, negotiating stand & sponsorship deals, practical arrangements (shipments, stand construction, exhibitor packages, venue services etc.)
- Updates in the Bladefence news section / website, sending out newsletters.
You might be our new team member, if you have: Requirements
- Fluent English skills, German, Swedish and French skills are an advantage
- 2 years of experience in sales / marketing
- University / university of applied sciences degree
- Preferably some experience in the wind energy sector
- Good people and communication skills, enthusiastic, proactive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member of an internationally based remote team
- Ability to work in an ever-changing environment, with good problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented way of working, with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Willingness to travel
- Possibility to start in October
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- A cover letter including
- Current employment status
- Availability to start work
- Salary expectation
- Previous working experience in the form of a CV with a photo, references and qualifications
The position will be filled immediately when a suitable candidate is found.
Bladefence is a specialist for wind turbine blade condition analysis, repairs and maintenance. The company utilises advanced skylift equipment and UV-curing blade repair method in its operations. In combination, these enable operations in harsh weather conditions, cutting-edge efficiency and minimise turbine downtime. The company was certified by Germanischer Lloyd for blade repairs in 2012 as the first company in the Nordic countries. The company has offices located in Vantaa, Finland, and Toronto, Canada. Services are offered throughout Europe and Canada.
Bladefence is owned by Janneniska (www.janneniska.com), the leading skylift access company.